BAT TRADING ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL PRODUCTS & SERVICES DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
DIGITAL PRODUCT ROADMAP
- Plan and advise prioritization of a digital products enhancement stack & roadmap of implementation lifecycle from build, deployment to de-commissioning of obsolete features or products, in order to meet current and future needs of Activation. Identify opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization.
- Work with business stakeholders to translate their demands into user journeys, business stories, data questions, new features that fit in and add value to an integrated product architecture for activation channels, data collection & reporting, e-commerce, CRM, CMS, which may include interfaces with ERP, Trade, external data providers
- Engage for proper resource allocation for services and solution delivery & get buy-in for product development roadmap as part of our Operational Marketing Plans. Lead the communication and escalation strategy with stakeholders, suppliers and internal partners to ensure alignment of solution delivery plans, and to maximize delivery.
- Define, measure and continuously improve service quality metrics and initiate improvement plans to ensure quality releases to meet business needs. Create necessary processes to promote, assess and improve innovation mindset by setting relevant mechanisms
- Select and manage contractual relationship with the right vendors/suppliers, with clear metrics against agreed SLAs.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Collaborate in cross-functional and cross-organizational teams. Ensure Ongoing communication cross-functionally with internal teams to inform and educate best practices
- Participate in all parts of the product design process - from initial briefing, brainstorming to prototyping, handoff to suppliers and finally to business owners. Foster a user centered mindset for either consumer-facing or stakeholder-facing developments, through UX research & testing.
- Deliver assignments end-to-end, on-time and in-line with agreed strategies and processes (including a clear accountability framework and application of solid project management principles)
- Partner with IDT on development execution, participating in development sprints, user acceptance testing and ongoing releases.
- Develop, build and maintain an up-to-date documentation of each application layer and operational challenges (security, risk, quality of releases, performance) to provide timely and relevant input to meet business requirements.
- Communicate product enhancements on a regular basis along with a solid documentation, to business stakeholders.
- Act as key contact and guide, advice and support users in utilizing the digital products effectively.
- Act as last resort to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Where necessary, manage external suppliers and build a trusted and long-term partner network.
- Control and report costs on a detailed level and take responsibility for project budgets.
Either enforce the current ways of working or embed new ones with the ultimate goal of ensuring that all new programs and projects follow an optimum and structured methodology.
- Partner with Data Steward, LEX & IDT to ensure developments adhere to company policies and guidelines on security and compliance by leading the assessment, planning and implementation of proper controls requirements (policies, guidelines, GDPR, cyber-security controls etc.) in order to minimize risks regarding confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- Deliver dashboards to support analytics needs of business. Establish dashboard definition and govern a common approach to operate and interpret data sets and instill data-driven decisions
- Partner with Planning team on key performance indicators, business data sources, to identify opportunities to automate, simplify and enhance visualization of reporting, in the benefit of internal tracking, insights & analytics and senior stakeholders’ business updates.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- College/University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital product design, development, with solid understanding of software development lifecycles. Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience / Certification in Agile development & practices. Experience / understanding of e-commerce & CRM
- Acuity for analytics and how metrics & tracking translate to business value.
- Innovative, self-motivated and focused on delivering results
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, stakeholders and external contractors
- Experimental design thinking, open
- Strong awareness of modern UX design and digital product/project management methodologies
- Understanding of web & mobile development languages & technical requirements
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies