Are you passionate about analytics and data, always looking for challenges and thriving to succeed?
Join us on designing solutions in greenfield projects, building proof of concepts, transforming our ideas in technology accelerators, mentoring each other, riding bikes, climbing mountains, celebrating together, sharing our stories and technology insights and shaping our team’s future.
We are more than one hundred smart and motivated people that work together, have fun together and learn from each other.
THE ROLE – WHAT WE BRING
- Fast-paced working environment within geographically-distributed teams
- Greenfield projects! Opportunity to design innovative, modern solutions
- Exposure to wide variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
- Chance to get involved and drive prototype projects (frameworks, engines, etc.) as part of our Data & Analytics practice
- Trainings! We encourage you to attend as many as possible and conduct some to help your colleagues grow while developing your skills
THE ROLE – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involved in the full development cycle of complex data platforms
- Take ownership of solution components
- Design DWH and reporting data models
- Design and implement complex and reusable ETL processes
- Drive change by staying up to date with the latest tools and technologies
- Collaborate with senior developers and architects to ship fully-fledged features
- Improve Agile delivery processes by continuously providing feedback and coming with new ideas
THE ROLE – REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in at least one major ETL tool: Informatica, SSIS, ODI, Data Stage, Talend, Pentaho, SAP Data Services, etc.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Solid understanding of DWH and BI concepts
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships