* Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
* Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
* Support in the preparation of periodical management reports;
* Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* German langua ge is a plus, not mandatory;
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. Th e Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Interval salarial: Negotiable