Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Reviews the business architecture outlining cost impacts and value drivers of feasibility studies and proposed solutions.
- Defines business, process, usability and data requirements in partnership and collaboration with the users.
- Formulates and creates functional / non-functional specification documentations in close partnership with engineering teams.
- Completes and elaborates functional design in accordance with the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc.
- Supports the design and conceptualization of new business solution options and articulates identified impacts and risks.
- Defines acceptance criteria. Works with engineers to resolve functional issues arising from user acceptance testing.
- Creates/ Reviews business facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
- Works with engineers to prioritize, trouble shoot and resolve reported bugs/issues/CRs (change requests) on applications.
- Works on data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support creation of data flows and models. This includes researching and profiling data sources in data categories of expertise.
- Creates models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data and processes.
- Develops hypotheses to explain why usability, process, functional and data issues have occurred or are likely to occur.
- Communicates usability and business process improvement, through application of detailed analytics, pattern and root cause analysis. Leverages visualization techniques.
Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA). Our RCA team is responsible for protecting our company from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
The Business Functional Analyst is responsible for ensuring requirements are captured, analyzing the impact of changes and supporting the business throughout the implementation process. The Senior Business Functional Analyst is also responsible for guiding Business Functional Analysts in the review and analysis of requirements and functional specifications to ensure quality of deliverables.
If you have the capabilities and willingness to join RINF and lead such challenging projects, come and join us to build great projects together.
What you offer us
- Experience in IT change projects and varying project / program environments (waterfall, scrum/agile, etc.)
- Experience working with business requirements through to system level functional specifications.
- Experience in business analysis, data analytics or UX (user experience).
- Experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, and wealth management) and/or related support functions.
- Experience owning a product backlog, sprint planning, prioritizing stories and driving iteration content.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving experience and ability to grasp new concepts, provide insights and solutions.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized with ability to commit and prioritize work duties and tasks.
- Proven communication and documentation/presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organizations including appreciation of different cultures during collaborating and sharing.
- Ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through strong dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness.
- Deep knowledge of methods and tooling for the Business Functional Analysis Profession.
- Deep knowledge of MS Office products.
- Deep knowledge of product backlog tools (Jama, Jira etc.)
- Ability to understand technical requirements and architecture documents produced in software development world;
- Basic SQL knowledge so the candidate will be able to perform simple queries
- Fluency in English (written/verbal).
- A degree from an accredited college or university with a preference for Computer Science (or IT related).
- A Business Analysis certification (and/or relevant work experience).
- Fluency in German is a strong nice to have (written/verbal).
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.