We are currently looking for a professional to work with our Health, Safety & Environment Team.
The candidate should be prepared to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of occupational safety.
As a valued member of our team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with various industrial safety and health topics including ergonomics, industrial hygiene, standards, risk assessment, and safety management processes.
- Prepares risk analyzes, occupational health and safety maps;
- Supports training in the field of SSM and SU for new employees and for contracting staff, in accordance with the legislation in force;
- Prepares and supports specific trainings;
- Provides support in order to achieve the final reception in terms of SSM / PSI / environmental protection;
- Leads and performs safety tours in the factory;
- Provides SSM support during the processes of starting new equipment (start-up), tests for the transition to new technologies (EO);
- Provides the quality department with SSM requirements for materials and activities;
- Participates in audits organized for the quality evaluation of suppliers of raw materials / services / technologies and equipment.
What We Offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Exciting job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects.
- Background in the activity of health and safety at work and environmental protection;
- Knowledge of PC operation - Office 365;
- Operational efficiency, responsibility, meticulousness;
- Observance of the existing procedures and instructions at the department level;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Course in the field of health and safety at work (OSH) with a duration of 80 hours;
- Development of work procedures and instructions.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and we do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.