Our Great Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to be responsible for implementing/upgrading core network equipment configuration, according to specific customer requirements and to offer technical support and mentorship for O&M engineers.
- Give technical support to sales, marketing, project managers and the customer, including pre-sales activities that can control and supervise the core network implementation;
- Analyze customer’s requirements, prepare solutions, supervise the implementation of said solution;
- Support both external and internal customers;
- Prepare, check and implement network configuration files (DT, XML, MML);
- Organisational change activities, activation/deactivation of system functionalities;
- Involve in the system/function verification and support activities;
- Provisioning and parameterization activities according to planning and design requests;
- Guide trainees by on-job training, job aids and workshops.
To be successful in the role you must have:
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems and at least 3 year working experience in the same area;
True customer attitude;
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business impact;
Take initiatives and make decisions.
Vital experience/knowledge on the products listed below, not all required:
- AXE MSC/ MSC Server, STP, TSC
- AXE HLR, HLR-FE
- Cello M-MGW
- HSS, CSCF, SLF
- APG40, APG 43
- Protocol Analyzer
Protocol Stack knowledge (SS7, SIGTRAN, CAMEL), SIP.
Should have experience or willing to learn how to operate the following products: Alcatel, Huawei.
Nokia equipment experience is a plus.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and teamwork are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || Romania : Timisoara : Timisoara
Req ID: 675129