Come and claim your place in the team!
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Our projects are diverse, and we thrive to build new, engaging, compelling, interactive and unique experiences tailored to serve our customers.
Join Adobe today and be part of an agile, highly innovative and passionate team, working in a collaborative environment allowing you to grow and learn, contribute and enjoy your creativity!
What you will need to succeed:
- Passion for computer science, developing software and internet applications and technical challenges
- Good command of data structures and algorithms
- Problem solving skills, ability to dive deep to find the root of the problem and work independently
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of Java Technologies and frameworks (J2SE)
- Extensive Java experience and solid Linux/Unix skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
- Full stack development is a plus
Depending on the team you will be joining, having some of the following skills would place you ahead of your competitors:
- Java Big Data experience
- Experience with SQL
- Platform as a Service or Software as a Service development experience
- Experience in open source software development desired (eg. Apache Software Foundation)
- Experience in container technologies like Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience in automation and observation technologies like NewRelic, Grafana, Helm, Jenkins, or similar
- Familiarity with HTTP APIs design (REST, GraphQL) as well as with micro-services architecture
- Familiar with Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS), Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and Automation technologies (Jenkins, NewRelic, Grafana, Helm or similar)
- Familiar with Agile & DevOps principles
To learn more on all the jobs available in Bucharest, visit Adobe Careers. We look forward to meeting you!
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.