- Technical support and administration of corporate services and systems operating 24x7. Technology-based infrastructure services, Microsoft (AD, DHCP, DNS, NPS, PKI), Microsoft technology-based application services (DFS, IIS, File\Print).
- Corporate mail system.
Working with mail systems Exchange Server 2016 and 2019, MDaemon (Distribution groups, accounts, mailbox types, access rights, mail archiving)
- Active Directory
(AD groups, DNS servers, access rights, replication, DHCP, group policies)
- Support for end users of systems through the ticket system (2nd and 3rd lines)
- Interaction with corporate business application development teams, participation in the process of their deployment and integration with supported systems and services
- Independent search and structuring of the necessary information, maintenance of technical documentation.
- Maintenance and support of internal corporate systems
- Experience in administering big AD infrastructures - 2 years
- Mandatory experience with mail systems (Microsoft Exchange, MDaemon) - 2 years
- Knowledge of MS Office package - 2 years
- Confident knowledge of PC hardware and servers - 2 years
- Basic understanding of network technologies (LAN / WAN) - 2 years
- Understanding the network services DNS, DHCP - 2 years
About the Project: IT Platform Infrastructure
Our team: Geographically distributed team supporting the infrastructure of data centers and company offices
Opportunities: Opportunity to grow to senior and lead system administrator, perform more complex tasks and participate in international infrastructure projects
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English