Descriere jobAdecco is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s largest retailers and is very excited to present this opportunity:
You will be part of the Product Compliance teams who will ensure that the client's transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. We coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export). This involves analyzing product import documentation and flagging hazardous risks. We are also responsible for keeping Amazon customers safe and informed by coordinating actions around product safety recalls. These actions include removing recalled/restricted products from the site and from our warehouses and contacting customers with pertinent safety information.
The team that you will lead is responsible to ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country, to take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products and also, to classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
Your core responsibilities may include:
- Taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others;
- Outlining procedures and instructions on work received;
- Making time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy/quality of content creation/population done by others;
- Ensuring records are maintained accurately;
- Mentoring and training new team members.
- Managing a team of around 15- 20 individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in managing people and interacting with customers/stakeholders;
- (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" workday;
- Previous Experience in managing a team
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (any second European language is an advantage);
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici