As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Come, and be where it begins!
Our Exciting Opportunity
As a Dev-Ops Engineer, you will operate, maintain, and configure the IT systems.
It is required to have a good level of understanding and experience of Linux servers & environments, networking, and databases. Needs to understand how to use certain technologies, follow the guidelines & be able to resolve issues quickly or collate detailed information and in-depth investigation before raising to other teams or relevant partners.
DevOps team touches upon all services across the organization at different stages. This range from continuous deployments as per legacy systems or end to end ownership across much of our Public Cloud environment
- Infrastructure and application deployment automation
- Security Audit & Hardening
- Cost Optimization
- Proof of Concept Creation
- Capacity Provisioning for new deployments
- Test, validate and integrate new technologies
- Product wise
- Operational wise
- Automated monitoring and auto recovery mechanisms
- End to end platform ownership (infrastructure, automations, components, and services delivered)
- Continuous optimization in platform/technology/processes/costs
- Close collaboration with development teams and 3LVL Support responsibility
- Create custom dashboards as per project needs
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Proficiency in Linux System administration
- Extensive hands-on experience with Public Cloud Solutions
- Advanced Bash/Python scripting skills
- Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform / Cloud Formation / Ansible)
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos & Marathon or ECS)
- Good understanding of networking protocols and ability to perform end to end troubleshooting
- Experience in configuring monitoring systems (Nagios / Prometheus / Grafana)
- ELK stack – nice to have
- Git, Jenkins’s familiarity
We offer you competitive benefits:
- 25 vacation days/year
- Medical & life insurance
- Career plan mentoring
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson
- Work from Home & Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on the flexible benefits portal
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options)
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled)
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless!
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || Romania : Timisoara : Timisoara
Req ID: 663162