The Mobile Developer - designs and develops based on REST APIs, customer-oriented mobile apps for the Bank in an Agile environment.
- Plan and provide appropriate software and documentation
- Coaching / Guiding less experienced developers
- Exposure to technical design and development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on various platforms
- Experience with 4.5-Star Apps with fast-paced release cycles
- Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance, UX) into continuous integration cycle
- Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the Mobile Development Team
- Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, UX designers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
- Experience with best industry standards - applying coding guidelines
Minimum 5 years experience hands on on Android development
Able in designing systems that span multiple technologies/platforms.
- Good In Data Structures - Should be able to suggest which collection to be used based on the requirements. Knows how to use SDK collection facilities (Enumeration, Filtering, Mapping, Reducing, Sorting)
- Advanced knowledge in threading (thread types with Runnable / AsynkTask; thread pool executor; Interrupting safe conditions; Snchronization)
- Knows what Generics are. Understands how and when they can are used. Use generics for reducing the amount of written code and achieve better modularization. Understanding of Reflexion concept.
- Increase Runtime Safety by using generics.
- Knowledge of REST, networking and caching; must be able to know which frameworks can be used at client side. Keep updated with new networking standards (HTTP2). Capable in mocking web interfaces.
- Knowing about security mechanisms (SSL pinning, Data Integrity, HMAC, man in the middle etc). Proficient with KeyStores/Keychains. Knowledge about encryption.
- Base Code obfuscation; Able to treat obfuscation exeptions
- Use caching mechanisms. Able to handle platform limitations.
- Good knowledge working with persistency layers and corresponding persistency frameworks + tools. Shared Preferences, writing to files, assets , SQLite; Serializable/Parcelable, ContentProvider
- Knowledge of design patterns: Adapter, Singleton, Facade, Factory, Observer, Builder, Decorator, MVP, Reactive (represents a plus), Repository, Interactor/Executor
- Ability to build apps with a clean architecture: Knowledge about SOLID Principles.
- Read and write basic shell scripts.
- Very Good knowledge of native SDK: Proficient with Android Studio, Monitoring Tools, Multiple Process Debugging, Backward compatibility, Compiler
- Knows how to write unit tests and UI tests for the corresponding platform. Knows/Experienced with TDD.
- Ability to work with a continuous deployment environment. Takes advantage of continuous deployment in his/her daily work.
- Keep up to date with latest language features. Very good knowledge of Java for Android.
Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English