Responsible for the definition, design, development, testing and implementation of new functionality or change existing functionality using configuration or programming techniques for Steelcase standard technologies or new technologies
Development of .NET Framework and .NET Core web applications
Managing and implementing services to interact with business functionality of SAP
You will develop system requirements and identify alternatives with associated costs for solutions that use Steelcase enterprise technology standards or new technologies
Applying appropriate methodologies to improve the efficiency and quality of the IT process and minimize cost
You will contribute to the improvement of IT program design & development practices
Would you answer YES to most of the following questions? If so, you are a great fit for this position!
1) Are you motivated by constantly learning new technology and by working with colleagues who encourage you to develop as an IT professional?
2) Is it your desire to work in a highly collaborative team setting, using Agile principles to bring customers into the software development process early on?
3) Do you enjoy problem solving, even complex, multi-faceted problems?
4) Do your career goals include leading IT projects and/or people?
5) Are you interested in working in cross-cultural situations with colleagues and customers from Europe and Asia?
Who You Are :
• You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical or a scientific area
• You are willing to learn new technologies
• You enjoy problem solving, even complex, multi-faceted problems
• You are passionate about working in cross-cultural situations with colleagues and customers from Europe, North America and Asia
• You have good social skills
• You are fluent in English
• You could become quickly autonomous and can work on various diverse topics.
• You have experience in transversal team management
• You are willing to travel occasionally
• You are able to understand Steelcase brand guidelines
• Minimum 2 years of working experience designing solutions in OOP C# in .NET framework and/or .NET Core
• Would be a plus: SAP knowledge, WebForms, VB.NET
• Experience in using one of the source code versioning system: Git or TFS
• Minimum 2 years’ experience using SQL for relational databases from Oracle or Microsoft
• Experience in unit testing and functional testing