What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- organised and attentive to details;
- good command of written and spoken English;
- eager to learn in a fast-changing environment;
- problem-solving attitude;
- good knowledge of MS office;
- a team player is a must.
What will you be doing?
- greet clients and visitors;
- answer and forward incoming calls and emails; take down phone messages and make sure they are relayed to the right parties;
- schedule appointments between lawyers and clients;
- manage, sort and distribute incoming faxes, mail, and packages, as well as manage outgoing communication;
- manage scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents;
- manage the lobby and conference rooms;
- perform online research as requested;
- responsible for the procurement and inventory of office supplies;
- you might help with drafting correspondence and documents, and other additional administrative tasks as needed.
If you fit the description, please send us your CV (in Romanian or in English) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed and only successful applicants will be contacted.
ONV LAW is a Bucharest – based independent full-service law firm, that offers integrated services of advisory and litigation work and all team members have a proven track record of expertise in their legal fields.
We have advised and represented private clients (companies and individuals), investment funds (national and international), state-owned companies and local and central public authorities in a variety of practice areas and industry sectors such as telecom, retail, construction, energy, environment, financial services, real estate.
Read more on our website http://www.onvlaw.ro/ or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.