Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and we are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such, we are dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
In the Organization Transformation Team, we combine expert knowledge in the areas of change management, communication and enablement with a good dose of affinity and curiosity for new technologies. We help our customers to make digital transformations comprehensible and tangible for their employees and the future organization by analyzing the different aspects of change and implementing the appropriate measures together with them.
As a consultant, we expect you to have a mix of technical and soft skills:
- Previous experience in domains like organization design and effectiveness, talent management, workforce planning, performance management, capability development, change management
- Good understanding of what operating model and organization structures are
- Experience/ understanding of HRMS Systems
- Effective facilitation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in data analysis (responsibilities for different roles, workloads, time estimates, etc.)
- HR background or similar experience in business environment
- Work closely with your respective team lead within the assigned area of responsibility
- Work in a multidisciplinary and global team
- Execution of different type of documentation (presentations, plans, schedules, JD’s, etc.)
- Understand the objective of the assigned deliverable and work towards completing it within the schedule timeline with guidance
- Ask questions about deliverable inputs, changes, processes and outputs
- Able to work in a specific technology / functional area with some guidance
- Actively solicit feedback from team leads & project leads on what one does well and areas for
- Collaborates with subject matter specialists, as needed
- Demonstrates basic awareness of research tools, techniques, and methodology within the offering
- Work collaboratively with all Analysts and help them come up to speed in project delivery
- Apply tools and methodologies related to Offering with some guidance/coaching from more experienced practitioners
- Focuses on delivering high quality work products in a specific technology / functional area
- Communicates proactively and is able to articulate thoughts effectively in spoken/written communication
- Active participation in client workshop. Partial ownership of topics to be presented
- Asks pertinent questions, questions assumptions and raises risks with respect to quality or scheduled delivery of assigned tasks
Involvement into practice development (e.g. contribution to content creation for trainings / internal materials, knowledge sharing, initiatives etc.)