• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Attention to details;
• Multitasking skills;
• Ability to work with deadlines;
• Passion for gaming is a plus;
• Previous experience in game testing is a plus;
• Previous experience with databases such as : Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA, Redmine is a plus;
• Knowledge of test procedures and certifications is an advantage.
• Pеrform tеsting tаsks with limitеd supervision;
• Rеport еxisting bugs or problеms;
• Evаluаtе thе functionаlity on diffеrеnt plаtforms;
• Vеrify functionality prior to cеrtificаtion;
• Mаkе a daily rеport on thе projеct.
We аrе looking for pеoplе that аrе pаssionate about testing/video-games to join our tеаm and to contribute to thе quаlity of a vidеo-gаme release.
Our work schedule is in shifts from Monday to Friday between 06:00-14:30, 09:17:30,14:30-23:00. 18:00-03:00
Established in 2006, Quantic Lab is an outsourcing company specialized in all-platform high quality testing solutions. With over a decade of experience, Quantic Lab is one of the leading European outsourcing companies, contributing to the release of thousands of projects worldwide (websites, games, edutainment software, business application and more). We are known as a trustworthy QA Business partner and maintaining our good reputation is a lifelong company goal.
We take pride in our work and our business relationships, and we are grateful to our veteran teams for always aiming to impress our clients and being passionate about QA.
Located in Cluj-Napoca, the capital of the region Transylvania, one of the biggest cultural and university centers of Romania, the testing lab is a modern facility equipped with the latest technology.