Adecco Permanent Placement Timisoara is recruiting for one of its clients, a multinational company, a Quality Manager.
- Knowledge of the process of ISO 9001 and capability to implement and follow other integrated quality systems
- Basic Knowledge of technical drawings and grade of material
- Material certification
- Basic knowledge of welding process and NDE
- Capacity to use Outlook, Excel and Word
- High precision and sense of responsibility
- Capacity to perform a dimensional inspection
- Capacity to perform a quality reception
- Capacity to evaluate the conformity of a product in correlation with the technical specification
Skill not mandatory but can be an advantage:
- Knowledge of process piping schematic drawings (gas, water, hydraulic)
- Knowledge of Mechanical Technology and Metallurgy
- Knowledge of valves, solenoid valves, Pressure gauge, transducers and fittings
- English – advanced
- Italian – not mandatory but can be an advantage
- Implementing and maintaining management systems adopted by the Organization (the Integrated Management system for quality-environment-occupational health and safety (ISO 9001-ISO 14001-OHSAS 18001)
- Checking the quality related projects Plans of the Organization, quality control plans and verification
- The planning, organization and implementation of internal and external audits as required by the standards as well as implemented on the basis of the internal procedures of verification and control.
- The approval of contracts signed with contractors.
- QHSE-evaluation "on site" works.
- Implementation and evaluation KPI on processes.
- Drawing up risk analyses on projects.
- Preparing projects on RACI matrices.
- Monitoring of the status of corrective actions, Compliance Audits, accidents and with the legislation in force.
- Obtaining permits and authorization necessary for the activity of the organization.
- Representation of the Organization in the case of external checks on specific departments (definition, SU + OHS, environment).
- The Organization of training sessions on specific issues within the Organization's departments.
- Analysis of contracts with subcontractors, monitoring the execution of the works and their evaluation.
- Execution of external audits at suppliers and subcontractors
- Quality assurance of the products
- Creating the documentation (book of certificates) for the finished product after testing
- Assisting on the Factory Acceptance Tests, in presence of the Class (DNV-GL, RINA, TUV)
- Creating Electronic Book, using the special software tool provided by the company
- Following the test coupons tour
- Certification of materials and components and final certification of product
- Following the Quality Control Plan
- Traceability assurance of materials and components
- Issuance of Quality Reports and control documentation of the product, test results, declaration of conformity
- Coordinates the establishing of preventive and corrective actions in base of the inspections and assures the implementation
- Archiving of the issued and received documentation
- Assures the resolving of possible complains from client side
- Incoming inspection of materials
We believe in you!
Building a successful career is a continuous process in which you need motivation, flexibility, discipline and a good action plan. Success implies being aware of your personal qualities and having trust in them. Discover Adecco and let’s draw the path of your career together.
Who is Adecco?
Adecco Romania is part of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider in HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5.100 branches, Adecco is present in more than 60 countries and territories around the world. In Romania, the company manages more than 8.000 people, has a database of over 500.000 candidates and serves more than 600 customers daily, all through our colleagues from the 15 branches spread across the country.
Our mission is to provide our candidates with employment opportunities at any stage of their professional career, and our clients, with the talent they need. Our consultants are enthusiastic and passionate, they have professional specializations in multiple industries, and they have the experience and the ability to understand your wishes and your career plan in order to find the right job for you.
Together, we are Adecco.
If you haven’t found a role that suits your experience, but you want to be kept up to date on the job market, visit our RESOURCES section from www.adecco.ro where you can register your CV in the Adecco database. Do you want everything to be faster and simpler than that? Then download the Adecco Jobs app in AppStore and GooglePlay and stay up-to-date with the new jobs.
All data and resumes are treated confidentially and will be considered in projects that correspond to your professional experience.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici