A day in the life of a ReactJS Software Engineer:
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure consistency in architecture and design/code practice;
- Code with performance, scalability, and usability in mind;
- Work on new tools in leading industry trends, with new and emerging technologies, prototypes and engineering process improvements;
- Work closely with next generation architecture development teams using cutting edge approaches and technologies.
For this position, you should be able to check the following:
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3;
- Experience using libraries such as D3 to manage huge data sets that need to be presented rapidly;
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services/APIs, Auth0 and others;
- Familiar with the various software development methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, etc.);
- Must be able to work well in teams and in a very collaborative environment;
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written);
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies.