Descriere jobFor one of our clients, a top American company with over 44.000 employees worldwide and 6,2 billion revenue (2018), we are looking for Revenue Associates to join their team.
With more than 100 offices opened around the world, Romania included, they are now opening a brand-new SSC, in Bucharest.
They’ll start this exciting new SSC with approximately 50 people, taking the responsibilities on Billing & Collection processes for over 15 countries. You will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and get connected with people around the world.
If you are competitive and motivated to build a career in a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow, apply for our opening position.
- Administer, review and validate sales contracts in order to recognize revenue and establish a billing plan in accordance with Global and Regional policies and procedures.
- Partner with relevant Client Service teams to drive USGAAP & statutory compliance.
- Support all other revenue and billing processes including closing and reconciliations.
- Administer sales contract and order processing for the respective country in coordination with Client Service
- Prepare billing runs and perform month-end activities related to revenue and receivables
- Work with Revenue Controlling team to support their deliverables, including:
- Customer invoicing, credit management, and customer credit verification
- Accounts Receivable management including cash collection and allocation
- Revenue recognition
- Support revenue closing activities, including accruals, provisions and reconciliations, are appropriate and accurate and are performed in accordance with US-GAAP/Stat rules, Global COE processes, and together with the Operational Controller
- Perform revenue recognition in accordance with US-GAAP criteria and maintain relevant documentation for auditing purposes
- Ensure revenue accounting is appropriate and accurate is performed in accordance with US-GAAP
- Provide regional input on revenue reporting to the Revenue Controller
- Perform the controls on revenue processes in scope and ensure adequate controllership is always maintained; flag to the Revenue Controller in exceptional cases
- Ensure regional statutory compliance related to revenue accounting; monitor and provide guidance on related statutory and tax accounting, reporting, and audit
- Assist the Revenue Controller locally on IT/Digital projects pertaining to revenue processes (i.e. SAP OTI, Salesforce, Google, etc.) for respective market or region
- Identify and recommend process improvements to evolve the revenue function
- Leadership: Curious, Collaborative, Inclusive, Proactive, Accountable, Committed
- Financial: Global COE and Internal Control metrics, Internal and External Audit observations, Adherence to closing deadlines
- Values: Open, Connected, Useful, Personal
- Work closely with peer group in the Revenue Controlling COE incl. the hub
- Link in with FP&A and Consolidation teams on the closing schedule, accounting services, and consolidated accounts, with a specific focus for Revenue-related activities
- Work with Group Controller on compliance and governance
- Partner in with Client Service leadership and commercial teams
- Partner with Operational Controller and team (closing cut-off dates, journals, supporting documentation, and local GAAP requirements)
- Legal/Contracts Administration locally (if applicable)
- Internal & External Audit
- Shared Service Centre (if outsourced)
- External Audit or Consultants
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish mandatory; third regional language preferred
- Experience working in multinational, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Experience working in Finance & some legal contract exposure preferred
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.ro and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All application are considered strictly confidential.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “adecco.com” or “adecco.ro”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Adecco group companies. Any complaint regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ADECCO RESURSE UMANE is a registered operator of personal data no 15866 / 2010”
Prin transmiterea datelor dvs. personale prin corespondenta electronica adresata oricaror adrese de email cu terminatia “adecco.com” sau “adecco.ro”, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare (Facebook, LinkedIn etc) sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de locuri de munca, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile din cadrul grupului Adecco. Prelucrarea datelor se va face in scopul angajarii dvs. in companiile din cadrul grupului Adecco sau in cadrul altor entitati, realizarea unor rapoarte statistice asupra fortei de munca, participarea dvs. la diverse cursuri de formare profesionala, furnizarea de diverse servicii, datele putand fi comunicate clientilor si furnizorilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate, precum si autoritatilor publice, in baza unor solicitari legale. Grupul Adecco a implementat masuri adecvate care sa se asigure un nivel considerabil de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dvs. personale, care vor fi stocate timp de 10 ani. Potrivit legislatiei in vigoare, aveti dreptul de a ne solicita accesul la datele dvs. personale, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora (in masura in care acest lucru nu contravine legii), restrictionarea prelucrarii sau portabilitatea acestora. De asemenea, aveti dreptul de a va pune prelucrarii si de a depune o plangere in fata autoritatii in domeniu. In categoria datelor personale intra: nume, prenume, CNP, vârstă, sex, etnie, rasă, orientare politică, religioasă, starea de sănătate, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, cont bancar, ocupația, venitul, fotografie, adresa IP, orice alt tip de date care se pot corela pentru a duce la identificarea unei personale. ADECCO RESURSE UMANE SRL este inregistrata ca operator de date personale sub nr. 15866/2010. ADECCO ROMANIA SRL este inregistrata ca operator de date personale sub nr. 15862/2010. Pentru orice sesizare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Adecco, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com.
Poți aplica direct prin Adecco aici