About this opportunity!
At Solution Area Enterprise Systems, within Ericsson’s Group IT, we run IT like a business which means focusing on the value we deliver, on top of costs we generate. We make the step from consuming technology to actively identify, analyze, and deliver new technology, but only which creates value for our customers. As a global IT unit, “Enterprise Systems “ is accountable for management and transformation of IT for end-to-end business process covering Sales, Marketing, Supply, Sourcing, Finance, HR, Resource Management, and Product Development. We are now looking for aS4 HANA Conversion Technical SME–SAP Platform to join our team. As a global sub-unit, within Solution Area Enterprise Systems, our team design, develop, manage and operate SAP Applications and surrounding solutions for Ericsson Group. We are looking for a team member who will play the role of Product Manager/ Program Manager role withing SAP Platform unit.
What you will do
- Design and architect S4HANA and SAP Technical solutions.
- Review and Approve SAP, S4HANA related solution, architecture, processes, and designs.
- Work with Technical and Management teams, partners teams and internal Ericsson teams for all Project and operational requirements.
- Provide Technical consulting, Technical management expertise and Project execution expertise.
- Drive and lead your own projects, Support and collaborate on other projects.
- Communicate, Collaborate, Facilitate, Support and Get things done.
- Drive requirements, multi-functional teams, and IT delivery projects in SAP area.
- Plan and steer full-cycle of SAP development projects–requirements, design, development, testing, Go-Live, Post go live support for S4 Projects.
- Drive IT Partner/ Supplier teams who form the primary delivery team for SAP projects.
- Manage issues, risks, and stakeholder expectations for projects under your area.
- Pro-actively secure that projects progress as planned-lead to resolve resources, budget or technical constraints.
- Implement stakeholder engagement by collaborating with people, teams across IT and Business.
You will bring
- S4HANA Conversion Expert, System provisioning, S4 Hands on Projects in Large global setup.
- ERP to S4 cutover, upgrade, migration, landscape management,
- S4HANA simplification list, readiness activities, Add on management.
- Data Migration, Data cleanup, Data Volume management, Data Archiving
- Downtime management, Downtime optimization, Zero downtime activities, Technical Risk management
- S4HANA upgrade tools, Partner tool management, methodology, configurations on solution manager
- S4HANA version upgrade, feature pack upgrade, patching
- SAP Basis and Netweaver expertise incl. Migration, upgrade, administration, Performance, Sizing, HA/DR
- Proficient in managing SAP landscapes on public cloud (AWS, Azure.. )
- Troubleshooting and solutioning expertise
- Design, implementation, architecting, technical management, technical deliveries
- Project management, delivery team management, coordination, collaboration, support, communications.
- Education as bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, management.
- Minimum of 10+ years of work experience within SAP Products and SAP technology including 5+ years of experience in SAP S4HANA.
- Technology Certifications/ Project, Program Management Certifications are desirable.
Why join Ericsson?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds –you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining usis a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless!
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || Romania : Timisoara : Timisoara
Req ID: 656022