As a Senior Purchasing Buyer,you will take the lead on crafting winning deals with vendors that will supply us with what the company needs. Your everyday work would include:
- Analyzing sourcing markets and developing expertise in those markets.
- Developing strategies for sourcing that would increase our innovation pipeline, driving costs down, and influencing industries to transform themselves.
- Negotiating the right deals, with the right suppliers, for the right reasons.
- At P&G, we live our Purpose, Values, and Principles in everything we do. We expect you to treat our suppliers honestly, ethically, and fairly. You should consider our suppliers as partners in your journey to offer leading consumer products to the world.
- You will participate as a critical member of a cross-functional team in one of the Global Business Units or Spend Pool organizations to deliver a new product or technology to market
- Building sourcing strategies to improve the value, availability and technology of materials that support our existing product lines
- You'll have to evaluate our current approaches and proposing improvements to help our Global Business Services organizations deliver improved customer service and value to P&G employees around the world
- You'll partner with Marketing and Customer Business Development resources in our Market Development Organizations to improve our efficiency and effectiveness at reaching customers and consumers with the products and messages that enable us to win on the store shelf again and again
- You will work with internal P&G customers and with the management of supplier companies to resolve economic and supply availability issues. As you identify and interpret new and emerging customer requirements that will affect future sourcing strategies, you'll drive cost savings projects to support our annual profit targets, and encourage supplier resourcing of P&G initiatives and projects.
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, etc.)
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- Continuous training and mentoring
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Efficient in Time management
- Advanced in Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP skills are a plus