Forming part of the Fintech Enablement team you will be responsible for helping drive Deutsche Banks strategy for technological excellence in expanding the firms offering leveraging varying Fintech partnership and solutions. A globally distributed team working on multiple concurrent projects, within the Fintech Enablement team there is a need for a senior developer working within our team to work across regional resources and help build and drive a unified technological and development strategy.
- Drive the UI/UX design of web applications and providing a modern leading edge interface to our clients.
- Assisting in the adoption of modern engineering practices and design principles across the Fintech Enablement team.
- Engaging with the business sponsors and business stakeholders to understand, define and implement requirements to agreed timelines.
- Partnering with QA and test managers to ensure quality solutions are delivered to both clients and internal end users,
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Confidence and determination to challenge established ideas, tempered with a diplomatic and outcome-focused approach.
- Provision of Level 3 support
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development or Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of any JVM programming language (preferably Java, Groovy or Kotlin)
- Automated test tool/frameworks development experience
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with JMeter or other performance testing tools
- Knowledge of SQL
- UNIX and Bash experience (bash scripting)
- Good testing and troubleshooting experience across software development lifecycle
- Understanding software development and testing processes
- Good communication skills
- Written and spoken English
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Understanding of banking systems and processes is a huge advantage
About Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for the business.
Our client is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 coders (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that Corporate Bank support are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by 'horizontals' such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
About Our Engineers
Our Engineers work on a diverse range of solutions using cutting-edge technology every day, including our award-winning platforms like Autobahn, Fabric, Glue, and more.
Our Technology strategy is designed to build new revenue streams and develop innovative ideas which produce a new competitive advantage for the Bank, whilst also fixing our foundations and focusing on the importance of stability and risk management. Corporate Bank Technology understands the client's needs and has a robust strategy and innovative approach to deliver.
About the Team
Cloud Adoption & New Growth Technology: Cloud Adoption & New Growth Technology acts as the incubator providing the Corporate Bank with a dedicated team that capitalizes on the rapidly evolving technology industry and ultimately capturing additional market share for the firm. Agile teams with specialized skill sets (FinTech-like setup), defining core architectural principles, standardized tech stack with cloud as an enabler and focusing on MVP with go-to-market strategy.
FinTech Enablement: Within the Cloud Adoption & New Growth team, the FinTech enablement team consists of highly skilled specialists focused on the creation of new products and innovation to meet the evolving needs of FinTech clients, such as our innovative Request-to-Pay platform that uses APIs and open banking architecture to implement new payment products that helps our clients more efficiently transact with their customers.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English