Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
All METRO countries are in a digitization process to be able to carry out pricing faster and more individually, respecting regional factors and the buying behavior of our multiple customer groups. We are introducing our pricing solution in all our countries, and we are fully supporting our country colleagues in the successful implementation. Our goal is to develop tailor-made pricing for our growing delivery segment and our markets.
Your new challenges:
- Building a bridge between the cutting-edge pricing tool and the business needs, translating them into working mechanics within a digital tool
- Own the ongoing effort to rollout the new tool to the countries with the best fitting mechanics together with the team of Project managers
- Bringing your Pricing expertise to the team, stakeholders, countries
- Support the change management process within the countries
You are a great fit:
- You are proficient in SQL
- You have experience in e-commerce, wholesale, and/or retail or in similar areas
- You are a good listener and focused on understanding the real needs of your counterparts
- You know how to prioritize what matters and how to set clear expectations
- You are an excellent communicator (and well-versed in written and spoken English)
- You can understand and systematize complex structures into digestible parts
- You are a true team player and like to learn from your colleagues
- You are an in-depth expert in Pricing as a field and have 3+ years of experience with Pricing in B2B business
Role Specific Skills:
Technical Mindset: You lead field-specific technical discussions to translate business needs, identify technical opportunities and come up with customized proposals for the clients.
Analytical Thinking: You align appropriate solutions to issues by evaluating the information you gathered and by considering urgency and importance.
Communication: You convey or shares ideas, feelings, and information effectively using the most appropriate methods, tools, and channels for the respective audience.
Strategic thinking: You have the ability to find and develop unique opportunities to create value by enabling a disruptive and creative dialogue.
Our general Benefits:
Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical, and business skills, free Bookster account, and opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment