* Responsible for creating test specification for functionalities of low to medium complexity;
* Responsible for performing tests and ensuring traceability according to the given requirements;
* Collaborates with the project team in order to complete her/his job efficiently;
* Responsible for delivering test results according to the defined test process;
* Responsible for using the test environment and providing feedback. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student in the 3rd or 4th year - relevant disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering;
* Medium Electronics Knowledge;
* Practical experience in using test tools (Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, etc.);
* Medium to Advanced English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Interval salarial: Negotiable