The candidate will work in a development team closely communicating with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application. The main purpose is to develop applications in order to integrate with external financial providers and platforms and to model the functional flows involved in the communication between the Client's solution and these external systems. There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
You will be working in direct contact with the Client's representatives as a technical analyst in order to understand how their current systems work and how they can integrate with external platforms, answer integration questions and help troubleshoot issues:
- Acquire expertise and master technical domains of the Client's platform
- Model business processes using Business Processing Modelling Notation (BPMN) specific implementation
- Build and maintain transformations in XSLT and/or Java
- End-to-end system validation including the definition of test scenarios, running and automating them
- Diagnose technical issues for the product by closely analyzing the situation, establishing links with the platform, and acting accordingly
- Answer support questions regarding developed modules
- Help the Client within the scope of responsibility: development follow-up, test definition, testing, upgrades, corrective measures and improvement
- Write and distribute technical and functional documentation
- Monitor deadlines and priorities, clarity and precision of documentation, and quality and rigorousness of testing
- Maintain constant written and verbal communication with the Client
- Maintain a constant and transparent working relationship with team members
- Maintain a constant cooperation with other teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view (eg. as a System Analyst/BA role)
- Ability to perform end-to-end system validation, with a deep understanding of both the financial products and the designed technical solution.
- XML, XSLT, SQL, UNIX / Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Apache Maven and GIT
Experience with modelling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
Knowledge of System Integration concepts and integration technologies
- Experience in executing Agile and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Ability to design and maintain end user documentation with functional details of the solutions provided.
- A genuine passion for quality software - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Experience with JIRA or other Agile project management and issue tracking tools
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent background from practical experience
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed solutions
- Demonstrated successful experience with software delivery
- English speaking, reading and writing
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in the FinTech industry developing software solutions for trading, risk management and data processing. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The software development is based on SAFe/Scrum methodology and uses Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes supported by the adoption of DevOps, best engineering principles and XP practices like TDD and BDD. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
How we work:
- The development processes are completely Agile. We are implementing SAFe, the most widely used scaling agile framework
- You will be deeply involved in controlling the development workflow by defining, planning, building, testing and deploying the new solution functionalities
- Once every 10 weeks the new business requirements are provided by the clients and development teams clarify, estimate and plan the work needed for the next period
- Our strong focus is on building high quality software by investing in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, multi-tier testing, code quality, Non Functional Requirements etc.
- The results of your work will be used by the most important organizations in the Investment Banking industry
- Every 4 Sprints you will have the chance to work on completely innovative ideas using any cutting edge technologies or frameworks for a whole Sprint
- We are investing constantly in your professional, business domain and personal development by offering career path guidance and access to a wide variety of trainings.
- You will be supported by our technical mentors, agile coaches, pair working with your colleagues and will benefit on a friendly atmosphere and a dedicated space for games and relaxation
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English