Descriere jobAdecco Permanent Placement is recruiting for one of its clients, a worldwide leading prepaid payments processor, offering payment and distribution services to thousands of retailers all over the world, a Technical Operations Support specialist.
Software degree, technical profile.
Good knowledge of SQL is required.
Knowledge of PHP, VBA scripting would be a plus.
Experience with databases (MS Access) would be a plus.
Knowledge with sFTP applications would be a plus.
Good customer focus.
Good technical troubleshooting & analysis skills in a logical & disciplined manner with attention to detail.
Ideally a prior background or experience in Software Testing and/ or a Technical Helpdesk Support function.
Good verbal & written English language communication is required.
Ability to document activities, problems and procedures clearly, accurately and concisely.
Availability for remote working.
We require technically qualified people for 2nd line Technical Support helpdesk. The work involves normal working hours (08:30 – 17:30).
The role will be responsible for taking calls/ tickets from 1st line/ contact center helpdesk and from Clients’ help desks in Romanian and English, resolving technical problems to restore services, and where necessary passing issues to 3rd line support (in English) for longer term fix.
The goal is always to get Services operational in the shortest time.
You will be required to support customers, manage incidents, support colleagues and report progress on incidents and resolve technical issues.
- Reports generation from databases.
- SQL Scripts development and deployment supervision – Interactions with IT production team.
- Issues investigation (error analysis, DB and trace analysis).
- Status update for open tickets.
- Adding/Deleting Products & Tickets.
- Handle tickets related to issues with TMS, Monitor, Terminals, Cards, PINs etc.
- Pulling reports from internal tools.
- Transforming business needs into operational solutions and written explanations.
- Trainings to level one agents.
- Issues documentation, knowledge base feed.
- Preparation of procedures, presentations and user documents.
- Technical Helpdesk Support Duties: Responsibility for analyzing Live Application Support Incidents, accurately documenting the reasons and fixing the problems causing the incident, or allocating the problem with a clear descriptor to our development team, managing the incident through to closure of a fix and reporting back, ensure Incident follow-ups are done and completed, seeking input/ updates where necessary.
- Carry out a range of co-ordination & control activities, including preparation of incident issue and risks logs.
- Report work status regularly to Support Manager, providing dashboard/ categorization of incidents and work in accordance with Support directions.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici