- Test new drivers and algorithms to program flash memory devices (MCU's, eMMC Flash, Nand/Nor flash memory chips, etc.)
- Review and analyze technical specifications of electrical systems and devices to understand how best to operate them.
- Contribute to implement methods and frameworks for automated test and validation
- Provide documentation for new or existing devices, ensuring the technical documentation, installation and operations conform to vendor's standards and customer requirements.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a relevant field
- Strong understanding of embedded systems/software
- At least 4 years of experience in quality assurance for software and
- very good understanding of the software testing lifecycle and test
methods (integration, black/white box, functional, product verification,
- good experience in Functional/Acceptance Testing for at least one (One what?)
- Good Basic understanding of cryptography concepts.
- Experience in software development testing and test strategy for embedded systems.
- C# or Java programming experience
Experience with Git version control system.
Familiarity with modern microcontroller architectures, GPIO
interfaces and networking protocols
- Experience with testing and validation of boot loaders, RTOS's, device drivers, embedded
- Strong ability to analyze and solve complex problems
Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple designs simultaneously
- Familiar with and accustomed to Agile design and development methodologies
- Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost,
serviceability, and delivery targets
- Highly self-motivated team player with excellent written and verbal
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting
- Fluent English in writing, reading and speaking.
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a direct impact on next-generation products with an industry leader? Do you have experience leading the design, development and enhancement of new and existing system technologies? Are you at ease working, collaborating and innovating in small, agile teams? Does your experience include working with embedded products that encompass hardware, system software, and application software components? Do you bring a can-do attitude and a strong desire to win with you to work every day? Have you ever considered turning your car into a Transformer? If so, we could offer you something exciting!
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English