Discover ING Tech Romania
ING Tech Romania is a global hub for software development, providing services for 24 ING entities. These services are grouped in the following main categories:
- Software development
- Data management
- Non-financial risk & Compliance
Established in 2015, the focus of ING Tech Romania has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Now, in 2020, our fast-growing organization gathers more than 1000 high-performing engineers and non-financial risk & compliance specialists that work together in global tribes.
The projects we develop impact millions of clients worldwide and enable ING’s digital transformation.
Discover our key capabilities
- TouchPoint Platform – DevOps teams streamlining ING`s Global IT-architecture by simplifying and standardising banking applications;
- TouchPoint Integration & Channels – DevOps teams creating a differentiating experience for our customers across the digital channels;
- Core Banking – BusDevOps teams designing, developing and running a standardised and harmonious AMS functionality for Retail products;
- Global Products – DevOps teams contributing to strategic product and fulfilment solutions that are used across multiple ING countries;
- Data Management – BusDevOps teams that design, develop and run the DataLake platform and contribute to developing various data management capabilities;
- Payments Applications – BusDevOps teams that contribute to the global payment capabilities including running reliable and scalable solutions and dealing with specific risk and compliance requirements;
- Global Engineering Platform – DevOps team that contributes to the design and development of automation capabilities;
- Audit – Business teams that manage and execute a straightforward audit process, in line with plans assigned for Cybercrime, IT Security and Compliance-related roles.