Descriere jobFor one of our clients, a top American company with over 44.000 employees worldwide and 6,2 billion revenue (2018), we are looking for Collection Specialists to join their team.
With more than 100 offices opened around the world, Romania included, they are now opening a brand-new SSC, in Bucharest.
They’ll start this exciting new SSC with approximately 50 people, taking the responsibilities on Billing & Collection processes for over 15 countries. You will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and get connected with people around the world.
If you are competitive and motivated to build a career in a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow, apply for our opening position.
- Perform the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Collecting accounts receivable allowing its operation in terms of the company’s cash flow.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, and any correspondence, customer reconciliations in order to follow-up collection in a fast-paced goal oriented
- Define in conjunction with I2C Manager and Revenue Controller collection target according to the process
- Monitor and record customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities (disputes)
- Identify overdue portfolio to avoid possible contingencies in the recovery of resources based on the policy of procedures established in the company
- Escalate with Revenue Controller and CS to determine actions in conjunction with the commercial area to recover past-due portfolio resources based on the company’s internal process
- Request and support re-invoicing according with client's specifications, follow-up with revenue associate and provide any clarification
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client disputes and short payments
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Dispatch invoices to the client, could be by mail, mailing or portal sites
- Leadership: Persuasive, Collaborative, Inclusive, Proactive, Accountable, Committed
- Financial: Global COE and Internal Control metrics, Internal and External Audit observations, Adherence to closing deadline
- Values: Open, Connected, Useful, Personal
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Client Service / Revenue Controllers regarding commercial disputes resolutions and additional actions to accelerate the collection process
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Revenue Associates to accelerate actions financial disputes resolution
- Support Cash Applications team on invoicing reconciliation, payments identifications
- Internal & External Audit
- External Auditor Consultants
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish mandatory; third regional language preferred
- Experience working in multinational, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Experience working in Collections
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.ro and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All application are considered strictly confidential.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “adecco.com” or “adecco.ro”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Adecco group companies. Any complaint regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ADECCO RESURSE UMANE is a registered operator of personal data no 15866 / 2010”
Prin transmiterea datelor dvs. personale prin corespondenta electronica adresata oricaror adrese de email cu terminatia “adecco.com” sau “adecco.ro”, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare (Facebook, LinkedIn etc) sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de locuri de munca, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile din cadrul grupului Adecco. Prelucrarea datelor se va face in scopul angajarii dvs. in companiile din cadrul grupului Adecco sau in cadrul altor entitati, realizarea unor rapoarte statistice asupra fortei de munca, participarea dvs. la diverse cursuri de formare profesionala, furnizarea de diverse servicii, datele putand fi comunicate clientilor si furnizorilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate, precum si autoritatilor publice, in baza unor solicitari legale. Grupul Adecco a implementat masuri adecvate care sa se asigure un nivel considerabil de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dvs. personale, care vor fi stocate timp de 10 ani. Potrivit legislatiei in vigoare, aveti dreptul de a ne solicita accesul la datele dvs. personale, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora (in masura in care acest lucru nu contravine legii), restrictionarea prelucrarii sau portabilitatea acestora. De asemenea, aveti dreptul de a va pune prelucrarii si de a depune o plangere in fata autoritatii in domeniu. In categoria datelor personale intra: nume, prenume, CNP, vârstă, sex, etnie, rasă, orientare politică, religioasă, starea de sănătate, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, cont bancar, ocupația, venitul, fotografie, adresa IP, orice alt tip de date care se pot corela pentru a duce la identificarea unei personale. ADECCO RESURSE UMANE SRL este inregistrata ca operator de date personale sub nr. 15866/2010. ADECCO ROMANIA SRL este inregistrata ca operator de date personale sub nr. 15862/2010. Pentru orice sesizare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Adecco, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com.
Poți aplica direct prin Adecco aici