We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous cybersecurity specialist to join our company!
In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure P&G minimizes the risks, vulnerabilities, and technological issues which may prevent us from achieving operational perfection and from the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with Manufacturing and external partners!
WITH US YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Solve cyber-security incident responses in the site and close off security vulnerability in the case of a charge;
- Reduce malware risk and increase data protection;
- Supervise and audit internal and external information security and cyber- security policy compliance;
- Drive plant projects in order to ensure system life cycle management (obsolesce of application, system or hardware);
- Maintain stewardship and controls in respect to our software/hardware assets and applications;
- Develop effective security strategies to maintain the continuity of systems;
- Research the best ways to secure company-wide infrastructure;
- Ensure ongoing system patching enrollment and compliance;
- Maintain communication security rules as per business need;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Recognized groundbreaking ownership skills – occasion to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights that impact the business
Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
Competitive salary package and benefits
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred;
- Completion of an internship/apprenticeship in cyber-security a plus;
- Understand fundamental concepts related to: networking, operating systems, applications, firewalls, cyber-security, access control, industrial control systems, and other domains as they become significant;
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail;
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues;
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude;
- Interpersonal skills with the team, with external parties and upper management.