What you will do:
• Defining and shaping E/E architectures for next generation mobility applications.
• Analyze and benchmark new E/E architecture concepts and design of vehicles as part of customer projects and advanced development.
• Create, shape and design system architectures model-based from features and requirements through functional architectures to top-level hardware- and software concepts.
• Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and validation for overall vehicle, covering areas like Communication, Diagnostic, Input/Output for HW/SW and E/E Calibration.
• Experience as project coordinator / technical manager;
• Solid understanding of automotive system concept creation and system engineering;
• Knowledge in design of network topology / Gateway development; • Knowledge for integration of E/E system and components;
• Knowledge of In Vehicle Network and Diagnostics;
• Experience in EE Architecture design tools for communication networks (e.g PREEvision) is a plus;
• Knowledge of Infotainment/Telematics functionalities at vehicle level is a plus;
• Experience in hybrid and electric vehicle is a plus;
• Fluency in written and spoken English; French/German language is a plus;
• Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations;