At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work within our team.
You will focus on developing complete software solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed maneuvering Systems.
You will use continuous integration and testing for our daily work, and we create our own embedded development tools and simulation environments.
In your role you will:
- Develop software using C/C++ as the main programming language within the Parking area for advanced Driving Assistance and Automated Driving systems;
- Take ownership of the entire SW development process, from requirements through design, implementation and unit-testing to documentation;
- Work in an embedded context to deliver the highest quality demanded by the world's largest automotive OEM's;
- Test our software on customer vehicles in our laboratory environment or even on the public road;
- Contribute to the development of embedded tools and simulation environments;
- Develop and maintain the in-house Continuous Integration infrastructure for rapid feedback on your changes;
- Have access to a wide array of opportunities for competence development and internal mobility
- Microcontroller Programming
- Embedded OS
- Communication Protocols (CAN/CAN-FD/FlexRay/XCP/UDS/…)
- Model-based Development
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development for Embedded Systems;
- C/C++ knowledge;
- Software Development Principles (V-Model, Agile, Requirements Management, etc.)
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You are team oriented and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You are able to work independently;
- You have an analytical work approach;
- You have a strong willingness to learn, grow and to further develop yourself.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Development/Testing/Everything
- Automotive SW Engineering experience
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription