RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Develop and architect frontend applications.
- Design, develop and document Java based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents.
- Verify the developed source code by reviews
- Fix software defects.
- Provide development estimates.
- Be a driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance) into continuous integration cycle.
- Write clean code in accordance with security tools Veracode and SonarQube.
You need to be an excellent developer, communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an empathic and considerate way. You must have proven experience developing modern Web based Applications in a collaborative scrum of scrums environment.
Experience in real time data, performance optimization and modern development, deployment and configuration tools are preferred – as is experience of financial services / banking and trading concepts.
What you offer us
- Decomposing problem statement into multiple methods/functions. Should be able focus on building reusable code.
- Write code in modular way.
- Relevant experience with Backend programming – OOP, Java 8
- Programming experience and related technologies: Java (preferable Java 8)
- Spring (Boot, Core, Web, Data, Security)
- Web Services: REST. Knowledge in designing/coding Microservices / Webservices with Java, Spring/Spring Boot
- Gradle, Maven Experience
- Java Script (Redux, ES6, CSS)
- Angular 2+
- Code reviews (PR’s)
- Experience developing applications in enterprise environment.
- Experienced with using Agile development methodologies.
- JIRA, Confluence
- GIT / BitBucket
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment.
- Learning budget and platforms.
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of.
- Bonding and drinking events.
- Medical subscription.
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform.
Our recruitment processes
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.