Are you a firm believer that HR can and should be PROFFESIONAL & FUN?!
For us, HR is one of those departments that employees love, not fear! So if you want to consolidate your career in HR, you are really smart and you just love to smile then we have found you and we belong together!
Here's a list of must have skills:
• HR passionate with a relevant Bachelors degree (master’s degree – and advantage)
• 4+ years experience in a HR Generalist or Recruitment role
• Romanian & English proficiency both spoken and written (really, a MUST, both of them!)
• You are a natural problem solver and you know how to communicate and listen
• You are willing to run the extra mile and there's no unreachable deadline for you
• You know how to use a Pivot Table and you constantly discover what Excel is capable of
• You never miss a detail, you are solutions oriented and can happily cope with both routine & innovative tasks
• You have a HR Inspector certificate
You will be covering all the HR processes with focus on recruitment and personnel administration.
The first 50% of the position will be recruiting from A to Z, meaning:
• Managing the life cycle of recruitment; building job descriptions with the hiring managers, advertising positions on varied sources, resume screening, phone interviews with candidates, HR interviews, job offers and welcoming them to the companies.
The other 50% of the position will be on admin and HR matters, such as:
• Full maintenance of HR systems; recruiting system, Portal, HR system, employee evaluations system, etc.
• Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
• Ongoing administrative maintenance: preparing and filling different documents regarding employment: employment contracts, addendum, etc.
• Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
We rise to the challenge:
• Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest (we have 4 game rooms and we are not afraid to use them!)
• Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, cookies & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
• Fruits, snacks and refreshments permanently at the employee’s disposal.
• Meal vouchers & private pension plan
• Healthcare & dental package.
• Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
• Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world.