The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Assist the management in all business related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Plan and organize business entertainment activities.
* Student at Psychology, Economics, Social Sciences etc;
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic and well organized
* Solution and quality oriented;
* Gets the things done in time, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills;
* 8 hours per day.
Interval salarial: Negotiable