Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a Java Developer Junior, to join our team.
If you are a bug fixing enthusiastic then this position is for you.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a JAVA Developer Junior who will-
- Project logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
- Be responsible for fixing all assigned bugs in the code for all application versions supported in the company (this role is 80% bug fixing and 20% development)
- Provide effort estimations for assigned tasks
- Draft code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments
- Configure, test and modify necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
- Project and modify data base structure by coding the data description using data base systems
- Prepare the necessary documents according to project requirements
- Ensure assistance by practical demonstrations, presentations and providing specific configurations
- Self-learn by studying books and magazines in the field, electronic documentation, enrolls in discussions on domain topics
- Collect, structure and analyzes information
- Draft status reports on projects, activities, etc.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by following the instructions manuals, reporting to Service department the malware encountered
- Ensure good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configuration
- Will ensure proper integration with the team and will collaborate and communicate with them constantly
- Will provide ideas for improvements regarding the team’s tasks and projects
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Software Engineering or other related fields
- Experienced in developing in Java 6-8 (>1 years)
- Familiar with SOA architecture
- Familiar with SOAP and REST APIs
- Familiar in OOP
- Knowledge in SQL
- Familiar with multithreading
- Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with EJB and Spring
- Experience with JMS, KAFKA
- Experience with Hibernate and MyBatis
- Ability to quick entry to existing code