- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
- Identify emerging trends or recurring scenarios for the owned technologies and drive improvement feedback/repair items into Azure engineering.
- Produce design documents for effectively hand over infrastructure architectures to Operations teams for successful systems engineering and implementation.
- Work closely with the delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for their eco-system
- Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
- Act as a technical escalation point within the team - for complex support issues, product feedback, and critical situations in the owned technology areas.
- 3+ years in a technical position. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies is desired.
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one of the following domains:
- Azure Core Networking: Virtual Networking, VPN, Application Gateway, Express Route
- Data Platform: SQL Server, Azure SQL DB
- Azure Application Development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.)
- Identity and Authentication: SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc.
- Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, Open Source) desired.