At DB Schenker Global Business Services you are a partner of accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Assesses incoming Ocean Freight tenders with low to medium complexity level and pricing requests including RFQ handling under supervision & consultancy, corresponding analyses of the documents, and final pricing compilation;
- Reviews pricing received from the regions/countries/ocean freight product teams in order to secure high quality and competitive submissions to the customers as well as conducts final quality/formula checks/ benchmarking;
- Pricing / Proposal preparation as well as final verification and benchmarking in alignment with involved regions/countries;
- Consults with Head of Ocean Pricing & Respective Supervisor for final pricing decisions;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines;
- Very good English language skills;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Studies in the field of logistics are a plus (not mandatory).
Take a look at the advantages that come together with this job:
- Competitive salary & benefits package;
- The possibility to choose your starting time (between 8 and 10 am), because we know that productivity times are different;
- Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
- For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
- We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to extensive private medical insurance and life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
- Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive a cultural voucher that offers access to a variety of cultural activities, such as cinema, theatre, books, movie CDs etc.;
- Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in;
- Opportunity to shift your career across different departments;
- Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness, and health (movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives).