Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
We’re looking for a Product Owner to join our parteners product team. The team is part of a multi-year transformation program to build out new cloud-native microservices replacing multiple legacy systems and expand the services to new regions and will responsible for driving all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments and working with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Advisors, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
Work with the team to drive product requirements, design and prototyping to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
Collaboratively define and prioritize a backlog for your product that continuously delivers measurable value towards the product vision
Facilitate and handle resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control
What you offer us
- Proven record of proactivity, conflict management, delivery and accountability
- Solid grasp of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Relevant experience with product management or similar experience, especially with large scale products and globally distributed teams and customers
- Focused on data-driven approaches to solving problems and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions
- 8 + years of experience in a professional role
- Experience leading Agile feature teams
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Mindset to think differently
- Alignment to Industry standards
- Awareness of emerging technologies and industry trends
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager
- Financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.