- Setup of branches and delivery strategies according to Project Plan
- Build and integrate deliveries from contributing parties (e.g. platform, development domains, third parties) based on the existing Release Plan
- Manage continuous builds and communicate build issues to the respective development teams
- Release the integrated software for the next development step (SW Integration Testing)
- Ensure consistency and traceability of the integrated software with the software design and software integration test specification for a specific version or delivery
- Develop and maintain tools to automate the integration process
- Contribute to development of Software Integration and Integration Test strategy
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other similar specialization
- Very good knowledge in terms of Software Integration methodologies
- Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Gerrit Workflow
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins is a plus)
Exciting Automotive projects with top of the line technologies need very good developers to advance and reach the high potential and quality required by our foreign clients.
If you are willing to join our team, you will work for top Automotive brands with other top developers and technologies.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English