Descriere jobAdecco Resurse Umane is recruiting for its client - one of the biggest French retail company worldwide, a Senior Buyer to join their Non-commercial Purchasing Department in Bucharest.
The Category Buyer is responsible for Supplier Procurement Performance and Cost Reduction for all expenses within the managed category, generated by Romania operations.
• Accountable for the achievement of annual performance objectives, particularly financial targets, such as the reduction of supplier costs and the control of internal expenses
• Generates, leads and monitors all actions and projects related to the managed area
• Contribute to the Supplier Panel strategy, working with Procurement management, the local Business Departments and with the other Countries in the Group (when necessary / appropriate).
• Drive the tendering process working with the Business Departments, Business Units and Formats.
• Negotiate suppliers' annual productivity plans, ensuring that all purchasing performance indicators are well deployed: value analysis, cost breakdown, reduction in the number of suppliers, country synergies, bench-marking, near/off shoring,
• Implement internal working groups, in conjunction with the Businesses and Formats, to identify the savings opportunities and propose disruptions in business models
• Lead the process of QCD Performance Reviews (Quality, Costs, Deadlines) with selected Suppliers,
• Constantly monitor financial health and dependence on Suppliers and propose corrective actions if necessary.
• Lead the "Innovation" process with Suppliers, aiming to identify and attract as soon as possible the best Product / Process / Services innovations within the Company.
• Implement and monitor the correct application of company procurement procedures
• at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Strong moral values: ethics, trust, responsibility, passion etc.
• High performer, emotional Intelligence, listening skills
• Adaptability, team player
• Continuous/quick learning/ Openness to learn and understand the future and new technologies
• Fluent in English
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici