Descriere jobSenior Compliance Associate with Italian
Location: Iasi, Romania
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 8am – 5pm on a permanent basis
Adecco are recruiting on behalf on one of the world’s largest retailers, Amazon, and are very excited to present this opportunity.
You will be part of the Product Compliance teams who will ensure that the clients transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. You will coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export). This involves analysing product import documentation and flagging hazardous risks. You will also be responsible for keeping the client’s customers safe and informed by coordinating actions around product safety recalls. These actions include removing recalled/restricted products from the site and from our warehouses and contacting customers with pertinent safety information.
Responsibilities as a Compliance Associate may include:
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes
- Take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products
- Identify and remove from the website products that violate the clients restricted products policies and proactively satisfy the clients regulatory obligations for these products.
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Training and mentoring other Associates
- Analyzing quality and process issues and recommending corrective actions
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Medium written and oral communication skills in Italian (you will be required to complete a test to prove your skills in your chosen language)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Strong attention to details
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner
- Knowledge of consumer product safety regulations
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici