As an Ops Engineer you will be looking after the availability and reliability of Content as a Service systems.
You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment, operating according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Your key responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining monitoring and reporting frameworks as well as tools used to streamline and automate tasks throughout the platform lifecycle
- Creating, facilitating and evangelizing automated workflows
- Carry out production deployments, identifying and patching bugs and reducing inefficiencies
- Troubleshooting critical production issues across platforms and applications as required.
- Providing the evidence to cover the required risk controls
- Giving support to internal customers in IT related tasks, when needed
This role will provide the opportunity to interact directly with end users to resolve technical issues. As well as exposure to various technologies including, but not limited to, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Python, Java, Tomcat, Docker and production RHEL based Linux distributions.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of systems administration, software development life cycles, scripting and build tools
- Experience working in *NIX environments
- He or she must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an operations-oriented mind-set, a knack for technical firefighting, diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving
- A desire to learn new technologies and evolve with an ever-changing industry
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in a DevOps, TechOps, or SRE role
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
Building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other countries where the bank operates.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English