Our client is a fast growing global digital development company. They help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
A day in the life of a QA Engineer:
· Defines test objectives, creates test plans and develops automated test cases/procedures
· Performs testing against highly detailed specifications
· Provides test results to management and customers that are clear and concise
· Innovates and helps build new features in the current tools or design and builds new and improved automation tools
· Leads and delivers cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of the products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them
· Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems
· Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing and/or industry requirements for the product feature being tested, including how the users use the feature and their performance requirements for the features
· Identifies & proposes QA process improvements
If interested, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the number mentioned below.
Geta RĂDOI | HR Consultant
Mobile: +40-728 96 01 09
Phone: +40-364 40 59 71
Fax: +40-264 41 41 48