Tasks / responsibilities: Understand software / system requirements; Reviews Software Requirements; Create Test Strategy; Design test case specifications based on software requirements; Organize reviews for test case specifications with experienced colleagues; Implement test cases in the format requested by the testing tools used; Perform test runs and analyze results of the executed test cases; Create test reports according to the process; Communicate test results with development team.
Requirements / Candidate’s profile
Knowledge (Must Have): Knowledge of SW Testing principles and activities
- How to create deliveries Knowledge of SDLC (Software development life cycle) Basic knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python) Good written and spoken English
- How to ensure that the SW builds are complient with SW Requirements
- How to implement and execute manual and/or automatic functional and non-functional test cases, regressions or smoke tests
- How to document test results
Knowledge (Nice to have): Knowledge of requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS) Knowledge of reporting and tracking tools (e.g. Jira) Knowledge of Vector Tools, Linux and Linux tools Knowledge of V-Model and Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies Knowledge of static/dynamic code checking techniques and tools (CPPTest, PCLint, others)
Skills: Understand software requirements; Derive test case scenarios for functionalities; Use test equipment for testing and debugging purposes; Working with Vector Tools Ensure optimal task delivery; Analyzing low, medium and high complexity functionalities and issues; Good planning and organizing skills; Knowledge sharing skills; Working in multinational distributed teams; Problem solving;
Personality traits: Eager to learn and develop him/herself; Focused on results; Communicative; Team player; Analytic; Adaptable; Creative.
Professional Background: Minimum 2 years in a similar position on the market
- High School with experience in Software development or Student of a higher education technical institution Desired
- Diploma / Bachelor / Master in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automatics, Informatics Previous experience in Embedded Software Development and/or automotive industry is an advantage