rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you offer us
- Experience in creating and maintaining build chain/environment (Jenkins and Phyton scripts)
- Experience in integrating SW modules changes (.c,.h, .arxml files)
- Hands on in SW build and release (Build, create check Point, Smoke test and write release mail)
- Knowledge and understanding of Autosar SW Architecture and its components
- Hands on in CANoe and using Rest Bus Simulation for SW Integration Tests on target ECUs
- Nice to have experience in VW Group Requirements and Standards
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.