As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a UDM (User Data Management) Integration Engineer.
This role will enable you to become part of the Telecom Core and Cloud team and to experience what it means to be in the front line to deliver the newest technology to operators. Currently, most of our projects have 5G Stand Alone/NFVi/Containerization exposure, along with the opportunity to develop automation skills (e.g. with Ansible/Python/Jenkins for those inclined towards coding). This is the environment you will be working in today, but you will also be among the first ones to have access to future technology advances.
The assignment is for some of the largest, best known and most innovative telecom operators in Europe.
We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
• Cover different areas including virtual Core Network Deployments and adjacent Cloud Deployment;
• Start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance;
• Work with main team on list of potential activities and solutions;
• Support deployment of solution;
• Work closely with R&D;
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing;
• Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable competence build;
• Bring your recommendations to the table when it comes to new implementations;
• Work together with the team and the customer.
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Experience in UDM/UDC/SDM (User Data management / User Data Consolidation / Subscriber Data Management), preferable on Ericsson UDC solution
• Experience in virtualization, preferable of Ericsson Systems
• Experience of cloud deployments, preferable with Ericsson HDS / CEE environments (OpenStack)
• Experience with LLD creation, node configuration, integration, SW upgrades, acceptance testing
• Working experience with any of following: HSS, HLR, DSC, EIR, CUDB/PG/EDA, UPG
• Medium knowledge of IP networking, Linux
• Professional level of English is a must
• Availability for occasional travel (from 10% up to 50%, depending on assignment)
• Consultative approach;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Passion for improving, growth mentality;
• Pragmatic approach to various situations;
• Reliable team member;
• Availability for occasional travel;
• Professional level of English.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it! You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, and where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
Also, we are offering:
• 25 vacation days/year;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || Romania : Timisoara : Timisoara
Req ID: 650156