Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress, and performance.
We Are Schneider Electric
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What Can We Achieve Together? Watch this video:
Who we are and why we come to work every day?
- We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right.
- We empower everyone on earth to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring what we call at Schneider Life Is On.
- Because we work in over 100 countries, we know that Life Is On when energy is on and when you have the right access to energy. And in the 21st century this also means having access to digital.
All this creates a passport for a decent life: access to education, economic inclusion and progress for all.
We are very proud to be a growing technology company, providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability for our customers around the world, while continuing our strong commitment to innovation.
We are a well-balanced company, globally:
- 2018 revenues: 25.7 mld (and to give you quick statistics for how digital our business is – almost 50% of our revenues come from digitization: connected products, edge controls, Analytics, Software, services, AI, and more).
- 137,000+ employees in over 100 countries;
- Our executive management team is strategically placed in geographic hubs, closer to our customers and employees
- We are serving our customers in four growing end markets: Buildings, Data Centers, Industry, and Infrastructure.
- Our Bucharest Hub team has a great impact on our customer's satisfaction – we are supporting customers from 25 countries in Europe from Bucharest in 17 different languages.
What makes us stand out?
1. We care about, and we understand your business:
- Each industry is different, and each customer is different
- Today, we have 20,000 application specialists, not IT or technology/R&D people, but people who do applications, systems and projects and who know the business of our customers.
- We are just a technology company, but we have people who have deep domain expertise, who speak the language of our customers and the industries we serve.
2. We focus on benefits:
- While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment and sustainability.