What we are looking for:
- University graduates, Economic studies represent an advantage;
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in Accounts Payable required (preferably P2P, R2R);
- SAP know how is considered a plus;
- Good level of English (will interact with locals and will use language skills mostly written, but also spoken- B2 level would be required);
- We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills;
- Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
- Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction;
- Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved;
- Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP);
- Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates;
- Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents;
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici