Adecco Resurse Umane is recruiting a Budget Controller for its client - one of the biggest French retail company worldwide.
- Implement a reporting and performance review to follow and analyze the actual costs vs. the budget and identify potential sources of cost savings (detailed analysis by sub-categories/by contract, benchmark by inductor, etc.);
- Follow-up the Group performance plan (budget, actual, forecast);
- Implement a reporting to follow the actual cost vs. budget for each main CAPEX projects (IT, Digital, Openings, Remodeling);
- Prepare the budget and the forecast for HO and stores for all cost and CAPEX;
- Being involved in company projects related to cost: workflow of expenses approval, invoice booking and provision process, rules of cost allocation to each accounting account;
- Perform specific end-of-month operations (checking the correctness of recording expenses/provisions at the store level).
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Has the ability to navigate a complex business environment and to work with tight deadlines;
- High adaptability and attention to details;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- English or French speaker.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici