DESCRIERE JOBWe are looking for an Business Development Manager with backgorund in Petrochemical Products for one of the biggest oil and gas company in Romania.
Take the lead for identifying and realizing petrochemical business development opportunities incl. green coke and sulfur in the sense of strategic orientation and development of business goals.
Develop a profitable and sustainable business strategy, business model and business plan and ensure successful implementation thereof.
Shape the future of the business by continuous innovation, continuously improving business model, operational excellence and performance of company's products.
Advice the Management in all issues related petrochemicals business development.
1. Strategy development and operationalization:
- Develop the company’s strategy and advice the Head of Product Supply & Sales to define the related business plan;
- Manage the operationalization of the strategy into initiatives, analyses pro-actively all the business development initiatives;
- Set out the strategic fit of business development activities and support qualitative decision making;
- Develop the business model and a robust strategy based on the key market assumptions with regards to:
i. Developing high level alternative strategies in case the key market assumption changes significantly (e.g. change in regional prices, competition development..),
ii. Developing and assessing strategic options in the light of the different outcomes of key market assumptions and
iii. Analyzing the opportunities (in overall petrochemical market and/or in specific market segments)
2. Development of new business opportunities:
- Evaluates the market trends and activities in order to identify areas in the market where business can be developed and propose strategies which will improve the value proposition and profitability of the organization;
- Recognizes new market segments and opportunities for business development, makes a calculation of returns and investment, and gains agreement for the investment, resources, and actions required for the developments;
- Leading role in business development activities initiated by business units;
- Develop new products and services of the operational marketing business;
- Develop new business ideas and business models, explore new business fields;
- Conduct market research to identify new business developments and trends, as well as competitors activity;
- Continuous monitoring of competitors activities and their strategic moves for main stakeholders in and outside PSS (competitors intelligence);
- Proactive analysis and reporting of data provided by consultancies (market intelligence, IHS, NEXANT, ICIS);
- Compiling and commenting relevant market reports on regional level;
- Contribute to the medium/long term operational strategy (MTP).
3. Execution of new business opportunities:
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals;
- Come with initiatives and advice in negotiating and concluding long-term petrochemical sales contracts and spot contracts in order to increase the contribution margin;
- Develops personal networks and acts in professional organizations;
- Enhances organization reputation by exploring opportunities and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Maintains relationships with current clients and identify new prospects;
- Decides when changes of product specifications are needed, coordinating regularly the related actions with sales, supply, planning, refinery and operations;
- Plan financial resources for the area of responsibility. Ensure adherence to the approved budgets.
University and Master degree in one of this area: Petroleum and Gas, Engineering, Petroleum Technology and Petrochemistry combined with Economic Sciences;
A minimum of 15 years’ experience leading and directing multi-disciplinary teams in an oil and gas industry, Strategic Supply, Petroleum technology and Petrochemistry sector;
A minimum of 10 years’ experience in strategic business programs and products development;
Demonstrated private-sector experience in the development and implementation of change management programs and services within the context of sustainable business models;
Strong understanding of the petrochemical markets and products, its competition in the industry and 4/4 positioning;
Strong analytical, communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
Flexible, creative, energetic, entrepreneurial;
Able to establish and maintain effective cross-organizational and cross cultural relationships;
Excellent English and Romanian proficiency; spoken Russian is an advantage.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici